Monday, October 11, 2010

wow

I've just realized how depressing all my posts are on here.  Guess if I'm going to have a blog, I should try to be a little more upbeat.  It's too early in the morning for upbeat, though.  I'm gonna need a lot more coffee and a hot shower to inject any sort of cheerfulness at all.  Wish the coffee would brew faster.  I need a coffeepot with a timer so it can be ready when I wake up.  Aha, I think it's ready.  I hear it making that gurgling noise that it makes when it's just about finished.  Mmmmm, that's good.  Now for the hot shower.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Jen, lighten up already! Hah, j/k. You've had some hard events recently. Anyway it's my job to bitch about everything! I guess I can't cover everything though so feel free to work up some rage here and there. However,I'm sure that you can come up with something positive, is there a park or trail you can walk nearby for some serenity? Get a nice picture of nature maybe and post? I hope the coffee and shower got your day off to a good start. Nice to see you around again!

    ReplyDelete