Thursday, August 26, 2010

So I really don't have much to say today.  It was just another day.  Got up, showered, got dressed, went to work, ran my butt off for 7 hours & then came home.  I only have 7 hour shifts this week because my employers are cutting hours in order to control labor expenses.  Of course I can't even manage to get everything they expect of me done in an 8 hour shift, much less 7.  Gotta give it a shot, though.

I don't feel like cooking tonight, so I ordered teriyaki chicken from the place down the street.  They make excellent teriyaki.  Anyways, I'm going to go pick up dinner.

6 comments:

  1. MMMMM. Teriyaki was yummy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm jealous... I love Chinese food. I always went with the shrimp foo young and a side of crab rangoon. DAMN! I can't afford it these days. I also used to get the local place to make me a huge bag of those wide fried noodles for $5. Great snack, and sure to cut years off your life. Can't beat that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't afford it either. Really shouldn't have done it. I used money that should have gone to my phone bill. I haven't had chinese food in such a long time, though and it just sounded really, really good. I'll just pay the rest of the phone bill with my next paycheck. Hopefully they don't cut me off before then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you weak hungry fool... LOL... I would have done that too but my phone bill is already going over to next month. I guess it helps that I cut off ties with my Ch. Rest. cause long ago I got a foo young with what seemed to be garbage scraps instead of nice tasty meat. Probably a mistake but as far as mistakes go, enough. One of these days I'll go to another one in the area and hopefully it'll be good. Never a guarantee, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, it's always hard to go to a new Chinese place cuz you never know what you're gonna get. It's usually either really good or really bad. Not much in between.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I need to go and eat Chinese. Actually, there is a real good Indian restaurant in town. Come to think of it there is a Thai place in Portsmouth. Decisions, decisions. Well, I am having some kind of Asian food today.

    ReplyDelete